- File Types PPTX
- File Size 2.24MB
- Slides Pages 30
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 HD
- Applications Supported PowerPoint, GoogleSlide
Mind Maps Templates
Free PowerPoint template and Google Slides theme
Mind maps can be used to organize information, visually speaking. It shows a hierarchy in which the branches need to be balanced. You can use them in a variety of ways: in learning knowledge, in teaching content, for business purposes, or when you want to explain the company. They can be very useful if you want to present difficult details, information, or data to your audience in a compelling way.
We offer you two, three or four levels of mind maps in different colours: yellow, blue, red, green and grey. They come in different shapes: circles, branches, heads, brains, bubbles, boxes, connections like neurons… In addition, you’ll find ICONS that help you depict the subject of the mind map. Continue to edit and personalize these amazing mind map templates!
Features of these infographics
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics